Iphone Notifications Full Apk Download v6.4

Iphone Notifications Full Apk Download v6.4

iPhone Notifications

iPhone Notifications monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as iOS banners and alerts.
 
Size: 8.1 Mb | Android: 2.1 and up
 
iPhone Notifications displays your notifications the same way than on an iPhone. For each app installed on your phone you can choose whether to display its notifications as banners or alerts.
 

 
v6.4 APK FILE: HERE


Tags: iphone notifications full apk, iphone notifications pro apk download, iphone notifications apk download, iphone notifications apk full

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS AND SHARE: YOUR SUPPORT IS OUR FUTURE!


1 comments:

  1. felisha green said...:

    I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

 
Just Mobiles... By Nishit © 2014 | Designed by Tech Shout, Blogging Tips and Facebook Fan Page